The S33 (street) sintered compound is ideal for street, cruisers, dual sport and big twin motorcycles. For riders who demand the best in sintered brake pads with a friction rating above HH. This compound provides an outstanding pad life with minimal rotor abrasion. This compound is also a very good choice as rear brakes in road racing.
The S33 (street) series is designed for low abrasive interaction the rotor while providing high braking power, long life and self-cleaning capabilities necessary for off-road riding conditions. Additionally, the S33 rear pads feature a stainless-steel heat shield for thermal isolation.
The S33 (street) compound contains all-metal friction materials and finer metal friction admixtures evenly distributed in the base structure designed to achieve the greatest friction properties possible under heavy conditions.
- High static friction coefficient across the whole scope of operating condition
- Low aggressiveness in contact with the brake disc and sufficient resistance to abrasion
- Self cleaning capability
- Thermal stability up to 600°C, and even up to 850°C over a short term
- Long service life
- Manufactured by means of a progressive method of powder metallurgy
- Stainless steel heat shield for thermal isolation on the rear pads
- The metal-ceramic material can undergo friction in both wet and dry conditions
- S33 has gradually gained a leading position amongst other sintered brake pads
Range of Application:
- High performance street bikes
- Experienced riders demanding high braking performance
- Excellent brake power and service life
- Suitable for dry and wet conditions
Material Operating Parameters:
|Specific Pressure||p< 5 Mpa|
|Sliding Speed||v< 20 m/s|
|Constant Maximum Temp.||600°C|
|Short Time Maximum Temp.||850°C|