The AD sintered compound is optimal for street bikes, dual sport, touring, trial, cruisers. This compound makes for a perfect OE replacement due to its versatility. It is recommended for riders that do not ride really hard, but do want the good stopping power of a sintered brake pad when needed. The wearing rate of this sintered compound is 20% lower than other known sintered or semi-sintered brake pads in the same category.
The AD series is designed for very low abrasive interaction with the rotor and offers quieter braking due to the ceramic composite material. Friction materials contain metal-ceramic and typical iron; finer additives are added to the base of the iron compound to achieve optimal friction properties.
- High static friction coefficient
- Good abrasive resistance
- Thermal stability up to 450°C, and even up to 700°C over a short term
- Wearing rate by 20 % lower comparing with competitive sintered products of its category for common use
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material
- Three(3) times +/- longer operational life compared to organic and Kevlar composite Materials
Range of Application:
- Specifically designed for common street riding
- On scooters, cruisers, street bikes and ATV
- Suitable for dry and wet conditions
- Could be used on off-road bikes front brakes for riders that don’t ride hard
Material Operating Parameters:
|: P<5.0 Mpa
|: V<40 m.s-1
|Constant Maximum Temp.
|: 450 C
|Short Time Maximum Temp.
|: 700 C
|: Steel discs