Ester Tech Syntec 4+ 10W-40 is a fully synthetic, superior performance 4-stroke competition engine oil. High-grade base oils combined with the revolutionary Ester Tech additives system guarantee outstanding performance in the following areas, among others:
- A very powerful lubricanting film, even under the most extreme operating conditions
- Maximum engine performance
- A very high and extremely stable viscosity index
- Optimal functioning of the wet clutch
- Accurate and smooth gear-changing
- Superior protection against wear
- Minimum oil consumption as a result of low volatility Ester Tech Syntec 4+ 10W-40 has been exclusively developed for modern, high-tech, high to very high performance race and road motorcycles.
Putoline Oil is a high-quality supplier of a wide range of lubricants and maintenance products. We only supply products for motorised two-wheelers and that makes us unique! Our years of experience, combined with continuous research results in the best price/quality ratio. Manufacturing our own products guarantees a consistently high quality. Putoline Oil, Driven by Technology!
Please refer to the advisory database for use of the correct product.
Typical standard analyses
|Density at 15 °C, kg/l||0,861|
|Viscosity -25 °C, mPa.s||4510|
|Viscosity 40 °C, mm²/s||92,50|
|Viscosity 100 °C, mm²/s||14,50|
|Flash Point COC, °C||212|
|Pour Point, °C||-36|
|Total Base Number, mgKOH/g||8,2|
|Dimensions||0.0000 × 0.0000 × 0.0000 cm|